Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It's been a good time. I've been using up my vacation time before my weekend job really kicks up. And I ended up getting scheduled at the 'bux for a single day in the last two weeks. So I've been visiting a lot with friends (even those at work) and baking adventurously, playing wii sports with the kids, drinking hot mint tea and double lattes... A good friend recently introduced me to a version of the chai latte that did not make me nauseous.And nonfat even! When all this time I have been known widely to despise both. Hence there has been change, small yes, but it's happened...
Christmas is not even here, yet already I feel the slow creeping in of dread for my return to the so-called "real world".
This, of course, makes holiday life all the sweeter.

They are going to a chanukkah party at the Place's tonight. I am undecided as to whether I will. I want to, sure, but I still have a LOT of baking to do, I haven't been feeling well, and I really don't want to be sick for christmas... Again. This would be year three.

No comments: