Thursday, October 05, 2006

So my birthday was pretty much awesome. (No pictures this year though, oddly enough. And I have yet to get the California pics from Jess... Oh well. I'll just have to remind her tomorrow.)
Jeremy and I saw The Cave today - a strange day to have off, but nice nonetheless - and it was really cool. I love the climbing scene when it flies, Piper Perabo's turn. Heh. That was freakishly awesome. A great concept really, executed very well, which doesn't seem to happen often these days. Also more than a little Reign of Fire reminiscent, and it paid serious homage to many others, but the ending was the killer.

I also bought this today. And a 2 GB SD card for it that I'm pretty excited about... But I haven't picked them up yet and won't be able to until at least tomorrow. So I'm watching The Saint in order to get sleepy enough to sleep because a full day of work awaits me tomorrow. I think it's starting to work, actually... It's at the car chase where they have the Smashing Pumpkins cover of The Cars "You're All I've Got Tonight" playing in the background; I have to say, personally, the former band annoys me most of the time, but that cover came out pretty fun. Anyway, it's basically eleven and my alarm will go off at five, so I better go.

And Nicholas-from-Lola Tapas-friend, if you are reading this, thank you very much. I hope you like the videos and you're welcome to comment as you like.

Be good.

No comments: