Wednesday, April 09, 2008

So the truth is...

The crazy thing that has kept me from posting - first because I wasn't allowed to tell anyone, and then because I couldn't figure out how to...

But...


Are you ready...?


... here comes....




.....




MY DAD IS GETTING MARRIED.



Yeah, that's what I said. In a good way. Contrary to the vocal-tone themes of many fo those that I have been able to tell thus far when they say "How do you feel about this?": I am very, very happy for him. It's an answer to prayer. An almost literal Godsend. What am I saying? It is a Godsend.
And it's gonna be crazy: She's moving here from across the country... With her three kids. To live with us in our three-and-a-half bedroom house.
We'll figure it out though. It's not like we haven't had more than eight people living in a single house before - in fact - it might be cool because I grew up that way.
Anyway, I just couldn't wait any longer to break the news, I gotta get ready for work.

Holy Starbucks, I am not ready to close.

1 comment:

grkgrl88 said...

That's great news! Congratulations, and I hope everything works out for you and your family. :)